Friday, December 21, 2007

Four Weeks

Sorry it's been a few days, I've become obsessive over getting my facebook stuff settled and reconnecting with friends.
Grandma and Grandpa Born arrived on Wednesday night and they are absolutely in love with Quinn! So much so, that Mike and I got about 5 hours of shopping and running errands done while they babysat for her. It was nice to get away for awhile, but I was tired and I started missing my baby girl!! It was the longest we had been further than 5 floors apart (hospital stay) in the last 10 months, so it was a big deal for me! We both survived--I walked in the door to a VERY hungry baby, so we had good timing for Quinn too.

I took some photos of her and the tree, but they're not the greatest. It's not so easy to take a good picture of a tree and baby, I decided. :) NOT my specialty, I guess! She is doing her "hands up in the air, wave 'em round like you just don't care" pose here. She's in a THREE MONTH old outfit here! My baby's growing up! There are a few newborn outfits that are already retired. I can't believe it.


Someone's hungry again...

1 comment:

Mindy said...

I remember leaving Natalie for the first time, too. I was dying to get out of the house for awhile, but then when I did I missed her so much!
3 month clothes already, huh? Wow! It is sad to put some favorite outfits away, but also fun to get out some of those things just waiting in the closet!