Saturday, December 22, 2007

Trip to "the Big Island"

For Quinn's One Month birthday, we took our first big field trip. Mom and Dad bought me a "snugglie" for my birthday and we tested it out on our trip.


So we had our first subway ride today! All went well.
We walked Chinatown, ate some food, and walked to Ground Zero. Quinn had her first bottle since Grandma Rebarchik was here and she ate very well. I'm pretty full now, though! A few added ounces I'm carrying around! :) That's nothing compared to the few extra pounds Mike carried around with him for the day. Grandpa Chuck is taking video of us in the back ground of this photo.

I handled the walking pretty well. Took a few extra Advil, but I'm feeling okay so far (we'll see if that continues next week!!).

Only a few more days until our first Christmas in New York! Too bad there won't be snow. Last I heard we're expecting maybe 40's and sunny (seasonal chills here, remember!) :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sounds like Quinn had a pretty exciting 1 month birthday. Glad you are up and about...just don't overdo it!

Love,
Mom

Christine and Curt said...

nice field trip. take care.