Friday, October 19, 2007

Baby Born is on Her Way!

Well, the time is getting closer, so I thought I would start the blog before the baby arrives. Post some photos of the house that is finally coming together, post some photos of me, and keep those people who will check this regularly updated with what's going on here!

Today is a rainy day. Still humid and gross (well, to me 72 and humid is gross) and I'm excited for this weather to break and for autumn to actually arrive. At this rate, we'll go from 70 to 40...when that happens, we know I'll probably "pop" soon after!

Saw the doctor this week and I'm still having a baby...and a baby girl from what we can tell. All her fingers and toes are still there and her head is HUGE and ROUND. I'm not looking forward to that coming out so much right now. I'm having a radiological ultrasound next week to tell approximate size and age and such, so updates on the expected due date will be coming around the corner.

Dannie (and maybe Nate) are planning a visit to Brooklyn sometime soon, so I'm looking forward to having a familiar face (or faces) around for a few days.
Grandma and Grandpa Rebarchik (and maybe a sibling or two) are planning a trip to come see us (hopefully all three of us) November 17th-they leave.
Jill and Tim are also hoping to come out the weekend of my birthday (December 7-9th) so that would be awesome too since we haven't seen them in way too long! Hopefully I'll be up to showing them the neighborhood and maybe even getting to Manhattan!!!
So we're excited to have some company in the next few weeks.

And no offense to our friends and family, but we're most excited for the visitor who is arriving (hopefully) by November 15th.

We are still discussing names and realizing it's getting close. I think we're down to about 4 or 5...no, we're not sharing until the baby is born, SORRY FOLKS! We shared the gender to make it easier to shop, no need for you to know names too!! :)

OH, we GOT A NEW COUCH!! Yay! This has been the highlight of my week, I think. We're still trying to find appropriate area rugs for the rest of the house.

No comments: