Monday, October 22, 2007

Leave Your Comments, Please

I'm excited so many people are excited about the blog! There is a "comments" link at the bottom of each blog entry, so if you'd like, leave your comments there! It's fun for other people to hear what you all think of my blog.

I'm having a heck of a time trying to decide if I need to order a changing table or if the dresser we have will suffice...there is not room for both. Any suggestions??

Well, it's past lunch time...baby girl is doing her "cheerleader" moves of kicking and punching simulaneously demanding to be fed. I hope there's food! I haven't gone grocery shopping in a week!! I'll probably go today (since it's only supposed to be 80 degrees....).

5 comments:

Jill said...

Ooooo, I am impressed. Your blog spot has come together very nicely. :]

See you in a little over a month. I'm keeping my eye on airline prices.

kborn said...

See, I knew I could count on my Jill!!! :)

Anonymous said...

I have several friends who have the dresser without a changing table and then use the contoured changing pad versus a flat one and it worked out well. The height of the dresser will make a difference also. I know for another friend the dresser was too high--so they used her crib for diaper changing while she slept in her bassinet. Just suggestions. Good luck!

Anonymous said...

I know 2 people who used an old desk as a changing table.. it had all the drawers, too!!

Anonymous said...

Go Rockies!!!