Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Weight Loss

Well, I just went through weight loss 101 with my brother-in-law's blog. I added that link to my blog so you can all follow his weight loss too!! I'm so proud of him!

Weight: 167.9# (as of 9:30am today...that varies up to 169# as the day goes on)
Circumference around me at the belly button: 42" (if I squeeze the tape tight)
Baby Movement: not so much today. About 4-10 movements every 2-5 hours. Different than the constant movement for about 45 minutes after I eat meals and snacks (MD says nothing to be concerned with yet...but may be labor at any point now...) No patterns to today's movements. Contractions: ...uhhhmm...I don't think so. I think it's more baby movement
Pain: Just my back and legs and feet and shoulders and top of my skull and throat (walked too much today)
Nerves: Ready to go! Relaxed but looking forward to bonding with baby.

Also, I learned hoagies are not hoagies, they're "hero" sandwiches. I got a strange look at "bagelicious" today when I asked for a turkey hoagie. He was like, uhh, OH, are you from Pennsylvania? I was like, no, Minnesota. He was like, they're hero's here, learn that and you'll get what you're expecting, not something crazy.
I thoroughly enjoyed that turkey HERO today.

Walked around town A LOT today. Trying to find a place to take my photo for a passport. The guy at the Bay Ridge post office that usually does them was not in today. GO FIGURE. I'm not about to go to the scary parts of town for a photo, so, I'm going first thing tomorrow morning to get this photo.

Now, I'm researching local mommy and me classes. Kinda pricy so we may wait until after the holidays and hit up February classes. I either just missed the beginning of some classes, or they start the week I'm due...or they start after the holidays. So, we'll see what comes then. It'd be nice to have something to do during the winter too though...time will go fast, we just need friends locally!

What signs should I be looking for now, moms who are blog readers????

2 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I love having traffic on my blog. Visit away...never anything too exciting happening, I try to keep it weight related most of the time.

Go Pack! What a game! Couldn't get to sleep afterwards!

Jill said...

So, I added your link, too. I am just getting used to all the functions. I also added my weight loss ticker. Your blog about your B-I-L inspired me to post what I already have been keeping for self-support. :]