Tuesday, October 23, 2007

Self Portraits


Well, here's my attempt at taking some self-portraits of me and baby-to-be! We went for a long walk this morning and we're plain tuckered out and sore...and hungry!
This first one is taken in our living room that is still looking for some finishing touches...you can see pieces of our new couch and old recliner and rug. We worked on arranging furniture in this room for several hours last night...and we're not so sure we like where it's at, but there's always time to change it!



This second one is taken on our staircase going upstairs, camera balanced on the railing post on top of some coaster with the cat about to pounce it off!!


These photos really don't show how big I'm feeling these days of my life. (As I'm watching Sami deliver her twins on "Days"). Oh, and "Days" has also inspired me to ask Mike if we can name our child "Pocket". Yes, there is actually a child on this show with the name "Pocket". What are those writers thinking?!?!? I can see now why I stopped watching these soap operas when I was working...a little too off reality for me at times.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think you look "beautiful". Can't wait to see that new house of yours....and that grandchild!!

Love you,
Mom

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you watched Days, can you believe John died?
Kim

kborn said...

I knew he was going to leave the show, but they actually killed John...INCONCEIVEABLE. Stephano probably stole his body and he'll come back SOME DAY as the Dimera that never was...but could've been (seeing as he was a Brady that never was...that was). ALSO, the show made me cry for like, a week..ask Mom...I cried. Funerals suck..even when they're on TV!