Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Trick or Treat

Well, my treats were tricked!
Apparently trick-or-treat started at 3!? I was sitting at our kitchen table enjoying being productive with my list of things I should've done a month ago and heard kids non-stop outside....stopping at houses for candy! Unfortunately (??) they only stop at highly decorated houses and we don't have any up by the house so no one was stopping. I sat outside for awhile, then decided it was not so comfortable for me to sit on cement stairs. We'll see if they ring the bell and come to the door (lots of stairs for a little piece of candy...)

2 comments:

Jill said...

Awwwe, that's sad. We had trick or treating last night too. No one came to our town home either. Boooo.

kborn said...

Did you hear Noel had a halloween party? I should forward the invite to you...she's sooo insane! I miss her! Silly living on the west coast....