Thursday, November 1, 2007

I was going to wait...

HI all. I was going to wait until after my MD appointment this afternoon to give you all "the day's" news, but I HAD TO share these halloween photos I've gotten (or borrowed off of other blogs...sorry, Nikki, too cute to not steal.)

The Packer Cheerleader is the daughter of my sister Kristin, and my youngest neice, Abigail. I only have about 2 photos of her smiling, so I thought this was an impressive one!

The Cow Girl is the daughter of our friends Nikki & Nate. She's just adorable! I don't think there are very many photos of her not smiling...

I'd love to add photos of the rest of my friends and family, but I have none. Can you help me out, Tom!?!?! And, Jen, if there are photos of the Deal or No Deal Trio, I'd love to post them!

We had trick-or-treaters until after 7. Then watched "Underworld Evolution". I actually was more impressed with this movie than I originally thought I would be. Halloween related - about vamires and werewolves, but, not really halloween movies. It's tough for me to stay in a sitting position for long, but I made it through!

Then we watched South Park "Imaginationland Part III". I still love that show. I probably will forever and ever. BUTTERS SWORE!!!

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

I'm working on it, probably won't get to it till tomorrow. Downloading the camera as I write, but I'm tire.