Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is it after 10 already?

Last Wednesday at this time, I began to realize that contractions 4 minutes apart vs the 2 days apart that I had been experiencing, was no fun. I was just hours away from saying "epideral, room 10, please"! This week..."Ibuprofin, please" are my words.

Sorry for the delays between entries. Once she's sleeping longer stretches, I should have time to do something besides shower, eat, and nap! Of course, she'll still get most of my attention because she's so darn cute!


I attempted taking some photos yesterday but she moves so much that they're all very blurry shots. Not a good one all day! The one posted is actually from Saturday, I think, but that's still what she looks like!

To those of you I promised phone calls after birth, I apologize. I don't think I've made a single call (other than to my sisters) since Quinn has been born. Grandma Rebarchik is leaving on Sunday, so I'll need conversation next week, as Quinn can't talk yet! Also, it shouldn't hurt to laugh next week...at least as bad as it does this week. So, I should be able to make it through a conversation without sheer pain too!


"Sleep" has officially turned into "naps". I can say that when other people have said "sleep when she sleeps" they weren't lying. I was awake through the day yesterday...and am managing now only because Mike and Mom took the 11:30pm feeding, changing into the PJs and play time. So, that allowed me to sleep from 10:30-1:30...it was AWESOME! THEN she slept until almost 5am and now she's just making her stirring sounds of awaking from her deep slumber.


Off to take care of baby Quinn!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for taking time to post again. I was going through withdrawal!! I remember the afternoon after the girls were born that you and Joel rode your bikes over at 3:00 and I hadn't made it to the shower yet. You so kindly stayed and watched them while I enjoyed a few minutes of solitude. Wish I could ride my bike over and return the favor!!

Love you!
Peachy

Anonymous said...

I'm impressed you were able to find time to post! Keep taking it easy!