Thursday, November 15, 2007

Not Sleepy

So, the ticker officially tells me I'm 40 weeks and 1 day pregnant. It kept counting as if she wasn't born yet. And I'm not sleepy. I've been tired pretty much non-stop for a week (well, 40 weeks)...and now, at 1am, the day after "BB"s "due date", I'm not tired.

I am tired of no new late night TV! I hope the writers get their deals settled! Broadway shows may be back next week--the stagehands have a meeting scheduled for Saturday. If I ever visited Broadway to see a show, I'd be more excited about it. But, I'm more excited for the shows to start again than for A-Rod to resign w/the Yankees.

Oregon was losing to Arizona (college football)--Mike's finishing watching that game downstairs. We only get one ESPN station on the TV upstairs, and it's ESPN2--figure that one out!!

Jim had a quick visit to the house and neighborhood tonight. He's officially the first from 'back home' to see our rental home. It was nice seeing a familiar face!

Time to lie down for awhile and try to get some shut eye. There could be some busy hours ahead of me!!!!! (someday soon!!??)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She's probaby waiting for grandma to arrive. Maybe Sunday is the day. I just looked up directions from my house to NY Methodist. We'll meet you there if needed! :)

Anonymous said...

hang in there! she'll come when she's ready.
Kim