Saturday, November 17, 2007

"Hits" Per Day

I'm amazed at how many times some of you check the blog daily to see if there is any news!! I don't know if we'll have time to post anything before our hospital run, but you'll get calls soon enough (Grandparents-to-be first of course). Now that she has a name, she needs to come enjoy her name.

The house is getting cleaner/staying cleaner. Partially because of our upcoming (tomorrow!!) company, and partially because I don't know when we'll be leaving and I can't imaging leaving anything "almost done" around here. I'm sure I'll feel like doing it when I get back!

Also, unfortunate, is Wisconsin in the midst of LOSING to MINNESOTA!?!? HUH??? That's not nice. Oh, it's tied now...still not cool.

Checked in with the family on the road to Long Island...they seemed to be making decent time (about 5 hours into the trip and they were in Ohio). So, maybe we'll see them earlier tomorrow than anticipated Sunday. We'll see how late they sleep with the time change and all.

I've been walking the treadmill...about 1/4 mile every hour or two (as I can tolerate). It's not as easy to walk on the tredmill when you waddle...it's not a very comfortable walk and the treadmill is almost not wide enough for the stance! But as I think I've mentioned--this baby needs to come visit this world soon!

Carol--if she waits until after Turkey on Thursday... I ... I don't know. I don't want to think about being this large for another 5 days with a being inside of me.

Em--as far as enjoying the quiet; there's no baby noise now, but the cats sure do talk and whine enough during the day to drive me crazy. But I can walk away from them and not feel too guilty about leaving them to whine!! :)

Nikki--I can't wait for you to come visit! It'll be a spur-of-the-moment trip, I'm sure, with Nate's schedule, but we should be around. Just check first. :) Maybe we'll all see each other at Adam's wedding in January??

Everyone else--I'm still pregnant. :) And hungry again. I think I'll have a quick snack before Mike gets home with dinner! :)

Off to watch more FOOTBALL (too bad I'm just able to follow the football game via ESPN score tickers....). GO NOTRE DAME! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to hear if you chose Bitzy or Babette!!

Love you All!
Peachy