Tuesday, November 6, 2007

House Photos!





Much to the request of all y'all...I've arranged photos of the rental house and some room shots "before" and "after".

It's unfortunate that the garbage and recycling were never picked up today. NOT as unfortunate as the PARKED car I saw get totally smashed. If I would've been able to walk at my "normal" pace, I would've been hit by the metal for sure as it was well onto the sidewalk! THANK GOD her and her three kids were no longer in that car (they had JUST gotten out and started walking away from the car). I offered my information
as I saw the whole thing, but the lady denied my assistance. There were already several business owners and other witnesses gathered around the wreckage to see if they could help (as I was still waddling my way towards the scene and couldn't run like everyone else!!).





Our living space as you enter the house . . . before and after. Can you guess which is which?

Too much excitement for one day.

Oh, and I won the Galactic Conquest as the CIS today on battlefront II. Bad idea as it's not good for me to sit in one position for much longer than an hour...it only took me 2 hours...but still! I still don't understand how I can completely demolish that game against the computer...but as soon as it's Mike vs Me...no such luck. I barely win ONE battle much less every space battle in additon to all but 2 land battles. OH WELL. Just goes to show computers aren't that smart.

No comments: