Friday, November 30, 2007

Quinn's Firsts

We were setting up to give Quinn her first sponge bath on Monday morning. Notice Mommy's flattening tummy area!! The swelling is finally going down (wearing size 6 maternity pants today!!). And this was these were her last quiet moments until we had her completely cleaned and dressed after her bath. The baby doesn't like to be naked!
Another first is that her cord fell off this morning, so we'll get our first bath tonight. We'll wait for Daddy to take a study break as I expect to hear her pretty voice for the duration of the bath.
Quinn joined us for dinner the other night. Except she can't quite sit at the table yet, so she joined us in her play chair. She enjoyed looking at the track lights in the dining room and at Daddy as he ate.


She was all smiles when she woke up yesterday morning, too. She was so happy and so clean after she was fed and changed. She stayed up for about an hour after this--thankfully it was 8am!!!


I'm taking this smile to be one of her firsts that isn't associated with GI situations. She was a happy little girl yesterday morning.
After a long morning of playing (long is an hour for her these days), she fell asleep. So peaceful...


Hope you enjoyed today's photos! Please stop by again sometime. :)

3 comments:

Jill said...

I love that smile!

Yay for the non-bloaty tummy, mom!

And, I'd totally be into the track lighting, too.

TB--Milwaukee said...

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed every minute I spent with you, Mike and Quinn. Can't wait to do it again, now that I know my way around the airport and how to fly "stand-by"! Take care of yourself and that little bundle of joy! As the saying goes "If I had known how wonderful grandchildren were, I'd have had them first"!!

Love you All!!!