Friday, November 2, 2007

Halloween Continued


I've been looking at many photos lately...

MY CONCLUSION:
One person=easy to get a "good" picture
Two people=usually easy to get a "good" picture
Three or more people=GOOD LUCK getting a "good" picture

When children are involved, a "good" picture is darn near impossible.

Even though there is only one child looking at the camera in this picture, it seems to capture the personalities of each child! "Dora" is my niece Caryn and is usually all smiles. "Ariel" is Claire and Tom's neighbor child (Eva??) and tends to be more reserved (from what I've experienced). "Dorothy" is my niece Liz and is usually looking anywhere but at the camera that happens to be taking the picture at the time. And the "Lion" is my nephew and Godson Alex (AJ as I tend to call him) who is a free-spirit who enjoys making faces at whoever wants to look at him.

I have a new respect for professional photographers who regularily have to get MANY people all looking at one camera at the same time to "capture moments" of special days.
ALSO
I re-read the instructions on the kick-count homework my doctor gave me. I am to complete "the test" between 7pm and 11pm (or when fetus is active...which is usually between those times for sure). I lie on my side and note the time. When I have felt the baby kick, punch, or move 10 times, I note the time again. This tells me...the baby has moved 10 times. So, I sat down at 7pm tonight to count. The test was over at 7:08pm. So, I think my baby is doing okay. Once I sat still like that and stayed quiet, she moved quite a bit and for about 10 minutes after. Now I have the radio on and she LOVES music, so she's quite mobile again.

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Our neighbor is Kayla.
Sorry didn't have any good ones with only our kids as Kayla has pretty much better part of the extended family around here.