Monday, November 12, 2007

TWO MORE DAYS?!?!?

Well, with each day that passes, our baby may hold true to leaving me on her "due date". Reading and thinking back to 2 weeks ago I truly thought we'd have a baby in the house by now! WELL, there's a baby in the house, but she's still in my "tummy".

When she decides to arrive...
-- we will make phone calls to our beloved family and friends (although most of you are making it easy by calling us every day!)
-- we will share the name of the baby girl...and only then so stop asking please.
-- we will have photos to post every day (or as time allows every day) as I'm sure she'll change every day!
-- we will be PARENTS!
-- we will never sleep again! :)

I'm feeling okay yet. Not gaining any more weight so that's awesome! I'm fluctuating a little bit as the day goes on, but that's normal. I'm walking as much as I can (usually to and around and from the grocery store is my duration limit--about 45 minutes in "real time"). And I've been trying to walk all the stairs in the house a few times a day...not purposefully, but while completing tasks. Laundry, eating, chasing the cats, changing clothes as the temperature in the house changes, and sometimes JUST TO MOVE!

So, I'll keep you all updated as I can.....

2 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

the anticipation is killer!!!! may baby born come out healthy and mama and papa born have a nice adjustment to parenthood

Anonymous said...

Hey there. wanted to wish you a speedy and painless delivery. :) like that that would really happen. But it's good to wish. Our prayers are with you boththat all will go well. Girls are very excited for a new baby in the family. Gordie