Thursday, November 15, 2007

Walking, Jumping, Tabasco Eggs, Water, Ultrasound

Yep, none of those things have made me feel any different.

She's just getting mad and proceeds to kick into my ribs AND punch me in the kidneys. As soon as the ultrasound jelly hit my tummy at the doctor, she started punching as if saying, you won't be seeing me today, NICE TRY! She's a little stubborn diva already! Her way or the highway! This should be a fun 18 years living with her....once she joins us!

Doctor requested seeing me Monday morning to see where she's at and possibly (?) have a baby before Thanksgiving. She's looking good, still in position to come out (as she has been for almost 2 months now), but not dropping down!!

I'm hoping the 20 degree drop in temperature today will help her drop too!

We're getting our first visitor to the house tonight. Mike's friend Jim is coming to town for business and will by stopping by for awhile tonight to visit. It will be awesome to see a familiar face and show off the house pre-baby!! It's also given me a reason to walk the house and get things cleaner again before she comes home with us if we're ever in the hospital!

SO, the only orders from the doctor were sleep on your side w/a pillow between your knees and walk. I don't like that advice. I've followed that advice for THREE WEEKS since I started this dilation process.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sorry the news wasn't better from your doctor. You will have a baby before Thanksgiving....trust me!!

Can't wait to see you....XXOO
Mom

TB--Milwaukee said...

Good luck!!

The anticipation is the worst!