Sunday, November 4, 2007

D S T

After another restless night of baby moving through the night, I finally decided to get out of bed and stop trying to sleep at what turned out to be ... 7:15am. Daylight Savings Time gets me AGAIN!

So, I ate first breakfast, watched Mannequin (gotta love those 80's movies), took a nap, and read the paper...and then Mike woke up and read the paper with me. Then it was second breakfast, ING Marathon watching (on TV as it started at 9am!), and cleaning of the kitchen.

The last hour has been spent sorting frames trying to determine where to hang them in the house. I think I made good choices so far.

No baby outside in the real world yet. She's been pretty active today. Back pain has gone back to my hip pain. As I've said, if she really loves Daddy, she'll wait until later this week as Daddy has a busy week at work.

Okay, off to decide what to snack on for this hour.

No comments: