Friday, November 2, 2007

Feeling Good

Despite getting little sleep again last night, feeling okay today. The sun is coming up later and later...autumn is really here!

The cats are still fighting and playing with each other. I think Eggo is sensing something new is coming soon because he cuddles with me any chance he gets (when he's not eating or chasing Killer that is). It'll be interesting to see how he handles me holding a baby! Killer is definitely more attached to Mike, so it'll be interesting to see how he handles Mike holding a baby!

But, I'm feeling as good as I can feel being large. Trying to imagine what it would be like still working in the kitchen at Trinity...

Will keep updating if any progress or fun news develops in our worlds.

2 comments:

Jill said...

How was your first session of silence?

kborn said...

Yet to be had, actually. If it was "in the rules" I should have done that at 6am this morning when I was awake (not supposed to do 'the silence' between 11pm and 7 am because apparently that's when I'm supposed to be sleeping).