Wednesday, November 7, 2007

TV

I added photos to yesterday's blog.

I've watched a lot of TV today compared to other days. Tuesday night is the night of three TV shows I watch (Bones, House and Boston Legal). Well, Mike and I watched House together last night, so I saved the other two for today. Then I watched a bunch of talk shows that are re-runs because there are no writers...not so funny when most of the material is from months ago! HOWEVER, sitting around has been nice because I'm SORE today! The back, the abs, the legs, the head...all over. I've found that in bed with pillows propped all around me is the most comfortable way for me to exist the last two days.

HOWEVER, reading Tom's blog about exercising and the TV watching made me feel lazy got me out for a little walk today. Ended up at the grocery store...again. Well, got some supper supplies, so that's okay...Mike'll be happy to get another home cooked meal. It's been nice cooking...except for the DISHES! Ick.

Have my weekly MD appointment tomorrow. We'll see if we've progressed at all this week...or if I'll even make it to the appointment and just see the doctor at the hospital! I'm only at 39 weeks. I can't imagine what it's like to be at 42 weeks and still being preggo. I don't want to find out!

I'm pretty sleepy now. I'm going to try to get a quick nap in before putting dinner in the oven...we'll see how that goes!!

1 comment:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Don't feel lazy on my account. I'm one of the laziest people I know. Exercising just feels good sometimes.