Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Baby

Well, we go in for an ultrasound today to see how the baby is growing, estimated weight, estimated head circumference, and all that fun stuff!
We've also decided to go with the changing table and we'll get baskets to put on the shelves below so that we can keep all the powders and creams and clothes closeby (not that the closet where all that stuff is now is far away, but it'll be closer)...and I ordered a diaper holder because I could, so not there will be something to hang it on! Target.com is telling me all 7 boxes should be delievered next Tuesday and Wednesday. I can't wait to get the stroller and car seat and put the rest of my nursury together.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very nice family I knew from West Allis gave us a changing table when we had our girls and we LOVED it!! The shelves really were handy. We're really enjoying all the updates. You continue to be in our thoughts and prayers!