Wednesday, October 15, 2008

Climbing Fool

She's a stair climber now...and anything else she can climb. She even went so far as to push some toys up against the couch today to try to climb up next to me! Whether it was on purpose or accidental, I'm not completely sure. However, she figured out quickly that it would be a good way to get closer to me as she attempted it several more times during the day.

Our stairs are slightly more difficult to climb as they are hardwood and not carpeted. So, she's safest when she's not wearing pants...which really isn't that often as the cooler weather is upon us. She also enjoys climbing the stairs into the house from outside...those have some grip on them seeing as they're rough cement, so she flies up those with ease!

We're in no routine anymore...she's still confusing me with staying up late and taking 3 naps....I just can't figure her out! She's been demanding several stories before bedtime...even after we read a few books! When is it to early to say "really, only 3 stories then it's bedtime"?? We read a lot during the day too. Like I mentioned before, she's enjoying story time!

I thought it would be a great idea to have snack time outside today...cheerios. Within 5 minutes we were surrounded by hornets! What the heck? So, guess that idea is out of the question again any time soon.

Plans for tonight: hopefully she falls asleep soon and to watch the debate...election's around the corner!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm in the same book with a lot of reading. some days I get so sick of our books!

Cute Halloween background!

Heidi said...

I have also read the same books over and over and over again today. And we are also struggling with that third nap, ugh

Shanna said...

I best get some more books so I don't get bored.

I love the Halloween look, fun fun.

Anonymous said...

love the look.
delurking to say I skipped the debate.
any thoughts?