Friday, October 17, 2008

Size 5

My daughter is already "cooler" than her mommy. We bought her a pair of Sketchers tonight...SIZE 5! Isn't that the size Hailey, Claire & Abbie wear? There's A LITTLE room for growing ... we're hoping until Christmas!

So, hopefully her balance will start getting better...and she'll stop taking her shoes off all the time....and maybe walking before long!

Her 18 month pants are also getting too big on her! She's slimming that belly...unfortunately all I have are 18 month "winter" clothes....we'll see if we need 12 month before long.

2 comments:

new*me said...

your girl is going to be tall :) Faith and Emma just turned 2 and are in a size 6 but the fall shoes I'm getting them this month will be a 7 :)

Cool kid ;)

Mindy said...

I wish Natalie was in a 5, I can't find boots in a 4! If anyone knows where I can, let me know!