Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Photos

I realized today I have been bad with taking photos of Q with all these visitors. I only got a few with her and Grandparents Rebarchik and none with her Godmother Kristin!! Bad Katie!

So, I took a photo of Grandpa Chuck and Q when we got back from lunch with Granny.



Q actually slept for part of the flight from JFK to MSP...


I like to call this her MSP welcome "Kiss style"...really not sure what she was doing.


On the deck today...yay 70 degrees! She's watching the darn "asian beetles" fly around...they're everywhere!


Claire and Q on Thursday...the best shot I got of them together!


...And more to come from my other memory card.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Asian beetles...UGH....our bedroom windows are full of them!!!

Cute photos!

Love,
Mom