Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Stairs and Cow

Since our camera is still broken and we have yet to shop for a new one, I busted out the video camera today...forgetting it takes still shots! But not nearly as fast or as good as our camera took shots....


Regardless, she's a confident stair climber now



She loves the swiffer (and dusting too from my most recent experience today).



And her's her in the cow costume--I couldn't get her to look at me....or the head was too heavy to look at me! ...I think she'll be yoda though...

5 comments:

new*me said...

oh my!!!!!!!!!!!!! That cow costume is too cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TB--Milwaukee said...

She's definitely a cheesehead. Alex has a thing for the Swifter too.

Anonymous said...

Let her be the cow....she does have some "Wisconsin" genes in her, you know!! How ADORABLE!!!

XXOO

Mom

Dannie said...

That's really cute!! :-)

new*me said...

just checking in!!! Where are you ;)??? We miss ya!