Friday, January 4, 2008

Obama and Huckabee take Iowa

Just in case you live under a rock and haven't heard.
I really haven't done my research on the candidates, but I don't need to decide until November, right?

ALSO, they're predicting 50-60 degrees and sunny for the next few days! And I thought only in the midwest did the weather go from 5 degrees to 50 in TWO DAYS!! Well, at least it will get me out of the house and into the fresh air (besides taking the garbage to the curb and getting the mail).

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Don't get too used to those mild winter temps....we want you back in the midwest!! We're supposed to get thunderstorms and rain early next week..maybe high 40's.
Weird, huh?

XXOOO
Mom

Christine and Curt said...

50 and 60s sound great.

Dannie said...

65 tomorrow!! If only it would have happened on a weekend where I didn't have company -- I would definitely be out hiking enjoying the weather! Am looking forward to WI in a couple weeks, hopefully they have lots of snow there so I can experience a little bit of winter.