Thursday, January 17, 2008

Printed onesies

Yet another day.

The photos posted today are 'before bath' and 'after bath'. She was in the water for about 30 minutes this afternoon and was turning into a prune; as you can see from the photo, she wasn't too happy with me. Her hair was dry when I finally took her out of the water!

The first photo is thanks to Lori from the Wyatt MSP office. Mike was excited to receive this piece of pink clothing (we got A LOT of pink for newborns) as it was personalized and adorable!!!

It's labeled as "6-9 month" and the one below "0-3 month", and oddly enough, it was just SLIGHTLY wider in the neck.


I've come to realized that clothing sizes for girls & women mean nothing! Not only with the "girl" clothes Quinn has, but I'm having problems figuring out what "size" I am. I have to be careful when I shop for shirts (as there are times of the day I'm bigger) and one size 6 fits me at one store...and yet all my size 6's I have at home don't fit. I guess I can't pull off "hip-huggers" anymore since the pregnancy seems to have changed those forever-ever.

Quinn's not having a great day overall, either. She's been awake and crying-screaming about every hour after 3 last night and won't quiet unless I'm holding her...and didn't go to bed until well-after our video call with Gma and Gpa Born (and that ended about 11/11:30). She's usually crashed out after 10 and sleeps till 4 and then till 7 and will chill in her bouncy chair except when I feed her during the day. After some talking to Gma Rebarchik, I think she's still in some pain from her shots; so I gave her a mini-dose of tylenol (which she links is really yummy!!).

She's still wide-awake, but she's not crying!! So, that's an improvement!! I think she's missing Dad! He gets home late tomorrow night. I think I'll go shopping on Saturday and give them some quality time together!

I've also re-discovered "snapfish.com" and have started albums with photos I'm posting here and photos I'm not posting. You can edit and order prints from the website for only 9 cents each plus minimal charge for shipping...cheaper than what I've found anywhere else. I figure it could work slick for family and friends if all y'all want certain prints. Heck, I can't print and mail them to you for that price as postage alone is 41 cents!!! So, hopefully everyone will find the website as easy to use as I do. I've also created an album where all the cousins can be posted together so family can see them there. If you want to set up an account, let me know and I'll refer you (I get 20 free prints with each referral accepted). Let me know if there's any problems viewing the albums and I'll see if I'm posting them wrong somehow.

Only one week till Dallas!!!!!!!!! YEEEEEEEHAWWWWW. After that flight, I'll decide which flight to take home in a few weeks (and how long to stay!).

I should put together a collage of all the packer slamming that's going on in the NY Daily News....it's insane! I can't wait to watch the game...NY teams haven't had luck this year so let's hope that streak continues. Wow, Favre is the spokesperson for Prilosec OTC on TLC...huh.

I signed up for a "metropolitan moms" group that goes on tours of museums on Manhattan with their strollers and babies. I'm pretty excited for that. It's 6 weeks and it starts in March. So, I'll have to find a way to master the subway with the stroller before then!!

Well, DINNER TIME for me. That usually means Quinn will wake up hungry and wanting my full attention. Being a SAHM is harder than I anticipated!!! Nikki makes it look so easy! I still look at her an I'm amazed she's mine. I keep wondering how I got so lucky to have such an adorable daughter. I'm glad I get to share some bits and pieces of our days with you.

3 comments:

marcyw said...

When we took Cole in for his 2 month checkup they said he had an ear infection. I asked how to tell and they said babies this young don't usually get a fever from them, but they will scream or at least fuss much more than usual when you put them down. If she's okay as long as she's upright and unhappier than usual when you put her down, it may be something to consider.

Mindy said...

Shots usually make Natalie more irritable for a couple days, too. Adorable onesies! Quinn is showing that it's not easy being a princess!
And, I know what you mean about clothes! My pre-baby clothes all fit, but they fit very differently than before. I think it's time to go shopping. I knew pregnancy would change my shape of my belly, but I didn't know it'd change my rear, thighs, and arms!

Anonymous said...

urban babies tour museums.