Wednesday, January 30, 2008

Quinn loves her fist when she has sleepy eyes


Now that I've lost ONE MORE POUND (yeah!) I'm starting to fit into some of my "old" clothes. I'm realizing my old casual wardrobe needs some help! I used to live in work clothes and PJs...now I'm working on a wardrobe in-between. I'm still torn as far as what size to buy! So, my solution so far has been to continue wearing Mike's clothes (hence the "Hallowinona shirt).

I'm also floored that I'm still watching "Days" and that Colleen's alive (I saw a commercial/it hasn't actually come out on the show yet) and that half the cast traveled to Ireland to find a baby and that John just walked out of a psych unit!! How do they keep raising Brady's from the dead, anyway? I could be a writer!!!! I've also started watching "GH" some days and can't believe how many people they're killing on that show. Guess they needed to cut their casting budget!!

As far as today is concerned, I've been busy cooking a 3-course meal for Mike's friend from college, Lars. Mike just realized he lives in New York, so we're having him over for a "home-cooked" meal. Gazpacho w/croutons, beef roast, sour cream & chive mashed potatoes, steamed asparagus with mushrooms, and Snickers apple salad. YUMMY!!!

3 comments:

Jill said...

That sounds so freaking good. Must have the recipes. PLEASE! :]

TB--Milwaukee said...

Can I come over?

TB

Anonymous said...

You kids were all raised on "Days" and didn't turn out so bad....did you?

Will I get a meal like that next time I visit????

Quinn is just too cute..can't wait to see her and you. Glad she is enjoying her play mat. By the way, you look cute, too! :) :)

Love you,
Mom