Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Quinn-O-Vision 1.6: Talking with Grandma R

Quinn was in a happy mood yesterday morning and even gave Grandma R. some giggles (as seen below). Unfortunately, the internet connection has been on again/off again so the video camera wasn't set up. Fortunately, I had the camera closeby to get some coo's on tape!!
And they got several inches of snow in Grafton (6-8 from what Mom told me this morning). Heck, we actually saw little ice pellets this morning on the way to the grocery store (it hurt!!).

3 comments:

Jill said...

I can't wait until she's old enough to talk on the phone. You'll have your hands full.

My favorite Quinn pic is her in the Dad's Team outfit. Totally representing.

Things are okay here. Nothing special. The bank is giving me my money back, so that was a good birthday present.

Minneapolis seems to be a go. We'll know for sure by the first week in Feb. I'll keep you posted.

MUAH! Jill

Anonymous said...

MKQ -- those bedazzler t-shirts, look like they fit already! She's growing too fast....

~Lori

Christine and Curt said...

she's wonderful!!!!