Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Lost her Love

Lost her love for breakfast, at least. She used to eat really well for me. I've cut short her 2am feedings hoping that her 7am appetite would be back. Nope. Not even when she sleeps from 11-7 is there an appetite. Not even if I wait until 9 or 10 is there much of an appetite. I get a few cheerios or a little oatmeal in her, and she's done with that. She enjoys her fruit for breakfast, though. Usually a serving of applesauce, a banana, peaches or pears. A full adult-size serving or more. SO, at least she's getting something. She still really really seems to enjoy the morning nursing session too (as long as Daddy hasn't been spotted yet). If Daddy has been spotted before the morning nursing session, it's play time and no food is usually in until Daddy time is over.

She took a few more chunks of steps at home yesterday too. Today...not so much.

2 comments:

new*me said...

you'll see so many crazy patterns of eating as she grows. Grace (my almost 4yr old) will not eat breakfast before pre-school, has a small snack at school, then eats constantly when she gets home from 11:30-about 1:00 (naptime) then just picks a little later on. I have been told if they can get one good meal in a day, they'll be fine :)

Anonymous said...

It is pretty normal for their appetites to slow down at this age. They can also get more picky. . .

My son didn't walk until he was 15 months old. My daughter started taking steps at 11 months. They are all so different!

Make sure you get plenty of crawling videos. I wish I had more! :-(