Sunday, January 18, 2009

Snack Pose



I don't know what to say about this video. But chocolate milk seems to be the key...how could I foget about chocolate?! She loves chocolate. We'll see if she ever puts the cup down now! Guess I'll really have to start watching that!

Part of my new theory to her waking up in the night is that she's SOAKED every time she wakes up. But she's really bad about wanting to drink water, juice, nurse, milk through the day; most of her daily fluids come right before bed. Of course, once she's awake, she's got to get fed a little bit before falling asleep again. Believe me, this is a better option than listening to her scream for 25 minutes in the middle of the night. At least to my hears and my sleeping...right now. THIS week, we're trying to change that a little bit to hopefully get her to be content with the 6 oz formula/milk at 11pm and sleep through every night. And I'm going to truly try the change and put back to bed to see if she really needs that 3 minute nursing session at 3am. Cross our fingers!

Dannie and Nate have been here this weekend. It's been nice seeing familiar faces again. I got an afternoon out with Dannie and we made a nice steak dinner on Saturday. Yesterday Nate and Dannie went to NYC to a camera shop and Otto while Q and I took Daddy to the airport.

We got back from the airport and Q crawled upstairs and knocked on the office door "dadadada" as if saying, dad, we're home, time to play. Guess she was a little sleepy when Daddy said goodbye at the airport!

5 comments:

Christine Wood said...

katie, quinn is so adorable. has she gotten taller since I saw her last?

Mindy said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Mindy said...

Yes, what is it with kids and feet on the table?!

Have you tried Huggies Overnights? I LOVE them! Natalie used to wake up totally soaked, too. These diapers can hold a TON!

And as far as milk, I've noticed that they now serve chocolate, strawberry, and vanilla milk at school. Must be a problem even with the older kids! Glad you found something that works!

Shanna said...

Audrey wakes up soaked too, I have yet to find the diapers for overnights in her size.

Dannie said...

That's super cute! :)