Friday, January 2, 2009

Routine Again

I think Q's in another growth spurt as her afternoon naps are turning longer again. Of course, we're lucky to get a 20 minute nap in the morning, so longer afternoon snoozes are welcome to me! I ate lunch, put away dishes, continued to organize Q's small clothes and unloved toys, put away decorations (the 4 things I had out), and watched an episode of pushing daisy's from the dvr (from 5 weeks ago!!). And now, I'm catching up on blogland and trying to find a quick way to transfer photos to snapfish for my Mom.

She's still as cute as ever. She's talking in sentances...even though we're not sure what she's saying. She's almost 100% sure she's saying words and looks at me funny when I respond incorrectly to what she's saying.

She knows up, down, more, nigh nigh. She's not walking yet, and really I'm starting to think it's never going to happen. She loves to play tackle who ever is laying on the floor (jumped onto the piles of people we had at home last week). She LOVES to dance. I'll have to bust out the camera later and show you...it's hilarious. This sleeping through the night thing isn't going so hot either. The Rebarchik's got to witness the blood curtling cries in the early morning hours and how she makes it sound like the world is ending...and she goes on FOREVER and won't stop until I feed her...what the heck? The screams get worse if I give her a bottle....we're going to work on only bottles in the middle of the night to see if that'll convince her to JUST STAY SLEEPING.

Other than that, we're having fun back in NY. Got out for a walk again today...man I didn't realize how much I missed just the short walks every day!! So glad to be travelling via mode other than plane, car, or cab again!! We may be heading to the city tomorrow to make some returns and enjoy the post-holiday craze. We'll see...lots of house stuff to do too!

Who's visiting next?! The house has been quiet for TWO days now...feel like I should be preparing for company again!

2 comments:

TB--Milwaukee said...

Let me know if you find a quick way...I'm almost done though.

Heidi said...

She will sleep...eventually. Lucy is still not making it ALL the way though - she's up around 5 for a snack. ugh.