Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Seven Steps!

Our new semester of music started today and we missed the inauguration! However, I set it to record last night because I had a feeling we would have a rushed early afternoon. It was great seeing so many people so happy! I actually watched some of it on BBC when we got home. The whole world is really excited for the USA right now. How great!

Also great is Quinn WALKING! She took SEVEN steps at music today and was all giggly. The whole class was cheering her on and did not quite understand at first my excitement for a few steps. She's never taken more than three! She could be walking for real by the weekend! I will have to work on getting some on video..she's still walking like godzilla...but I'll take it for now!

3 comments:

Mindy said...

She'll be running before you know it!

Anonymous said...

Go! Go! Go! Q-zilla!!!

Christine Wood said...

that's awesome that she's taking some steps! go quinn!