Monday, February 2, 2009

14 Months

Things Quinn learned

First Steps
Bye Bye waving
Mommy puts food on spoon, hands to Quinn, Quinn eats, hands back to Mommy
Blowing kisses (not on cue...just randomly)
Master of the Sippy Cup
Open drawer, empty drawer, fill drawer up with new stuff, close drawer
Open door, close door, open door, close door, open door, close door (etc)
Improved Cause and Effect (when I press this button, this song plays...etc)
Master of the slide and "rock wall" stairs that accompany it
I can push things across the room so I can be taller and climb on stuff (she pushes boxes and stools and pillows towards furniture to climb onto the furniture...or in the kitchen to get to counter height to see what I'm doing!)
Gets a diaper if I ask her to
Gets her blankies when she wants to nurse or go "ni ni"


She's cute and she's a ham.

If only I could sleep through her 3-4am wake up and scream session every night. Mike seems to have a system down for that....

2 comments:

new*me said...

blowing kisses.........the sweetest! Hoping the 3-4 am thing is over VERY soon!

Heidi said...

open close, open close. sounds familiar!