Friday, February 13, 2009

Bruises and Twists

So, it happened today.

I slipped down our stairs...only 2...but it was a hard fall. Because Q was on top of me. She's fine. I think she bit her tongue...but no blood and only a few scared tears as I was in instant tears.

ME...however....ugh...at LEAST a bruised hip, neck and twisted ankle. Think something happened to my side and tailbone too.

Man that sucks. So much for the long walk this afternoon! Hopefully the car ride on Sunday won't be awful!

OH, and her top two eye teeth are poking through! So that's 8 on top and 6 on the bottom. And she still swallows most of her food whole....crazy girl!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Hope you are ok and not hurt too seriously. Those steps of yours are trecherous!! Be careful. Cute videos of Quinn. Hugs and kisses to both of you. Heal fast!!!

XXOOO
Mom