Thursday, February 26, 2009

....She's TOO Quiet!....

I'm making brownies today, super excited about them. Yep, FROM SCRATCH! I'm turning into a "scratch baking" kind of gal. Why? Control sugar and "boxed preservatives" that you get with the boxes. And a whole lotta money. Which is good for me ... and will help if I ever go back to work in the kitchen again...I'll have knowledge of scratch baking to share with my staff.

BUT, that's not the point of Quinn being TOO quiet. Whenever she gets quiet playing...I know I'm in trouble. This time it was the kitchen. And she was in the back area by the door...there's nothing that could keep her this quiet.

OH, except the garbage can!

I wish I had the camera close at hand because it was funny and horrific all at the same time.

What was she doing? EATING COFFEE GROUNDS. She'll be pooping coffee for days...I can see it already. And that probably won't help her GI issues (it's ALMOST 24 hours since an episode!!). The coffee was EVERYWHERE. I had them SEALED in a container...the container was open and coffee was EVERYWHERE. In her hair, in her diaper, in her nose, in her shirt...not to mention under the bathroom and closet doors, all over the floor...oh. It was everywhere.

Quite the site to see with Quinn being TOO quiet.

And Tim...you were right about the blog...changed it up a little. Now the green will make your eyes go wacky! :)

2 comments:

Mindy said...

ewww! I still wish there were pictures to see!

Carolyn said...

That is too funny!!