Thursday, February 12, 2009

Sixty-Five Degrees Yesterday . . .

And today we have Sixty-Five MPH wind gusts!




Seriously, we could've been in t-shirts yesterday, but it felt wrong as it's still February. I was sweating in my long sleeve shirt, I'm sure Q was too. It was 70 degrees inside! At the park, I was getting goofy enough looks not having her in a coat--imagine if we would've been in t-shirts!. We were walking around barefoot outside blowing bubbles when we got home from the park..the sun had the sidewalk so toasty warm! WONDERFUL day. Is it summer yet? At least the snow is out of the forcast now. Except Boston is forcasted to be 30s all week....burrr. Ha ha...we'll deal just fine!


And Q has been especially silly lately. JUST prior to taking this photo, Quinn was cuddled with Mike, head on his shoulder and all. She saw the camera and perked right up! Too bad the flash causes her to blink in ALMOST EVERY photo. And yes, I realize her hair is out of control...she needs a cut desperately.
And, yes, that's my apron she's wearing. She was helping me bake devil's food cake.
And her favorite game with Dad is chase him into our bedroom and play peek-a-boo around the bed! Mike will hide on the other side and pop up and she GIGGLES. Then it makes me giggle. And look at her walking!
Overall, it's crazy how much she's learning these days. OH, and she knows where her nose is--if asked in English or Spanish!! One body part a week on command, in two languages -- that's my goal. :)

No comments: