Friday, February 6, 2009

Where Did the Day Go?

Well, 12-6:15...that's the span of sleep I got!! I never thought I could feel so good on 6 hours of sleep. Crazy what an extra 2 hours will do for a gal. :) Q slept from 10:30-6:15...so we're getting closer and closer. I think all 4 molars are "officially" in---topping our mouth at 12 teeth. When do those eye teeth come in? I hope never. If we've had these problems with "just teeth", I don't want any more to come in ever! We've slowly been working in 4-6 oz of chocolate milk with dinner to see if that helps satiate her. It seems to maybe be working...but when she gets up at 10/10:30/11, she wants to nurse (she's ready for bed about 7 and after stories it's about 7:30 or 8...unless Daddy gets home then it's usually closer to 8:30 or 9). I've really really really really been trying to not get up at 2 or 4 when she wakes up, but it's soooo hard for me to stay in bed and pretend to sleep when she's down the hall screaming and screaming and screaming. If she sleeps through the night a few more times, I'll be happy as a bee. If not, the guest bedroom may be my resort to get her to "self-sooth" in the middle of the night and for me to not be tooo bothered by it (baby monitors can be seen and not heard). We'll see.

One more week until Boston! Any ideas to keep me and Q busy while Daddy works?

3 comments:

Heidi said...

Ooooh, Boston?! I'm jealous. Go shopping!

new*me said...

If there's a pool, how about lots of swimming time........that will wear her down for sure!

Jill said...

The old downtown area has some great spice shops. I got some really good spices and teas there. There is a good Irish pub, Goody Glover's. And a yummy oyster bar, Neptune Oyster. There was one other place, too, but I can't remember.

Also, you could walk the freedom trail (I think that is what it is called). I hear that is cool, but it takes time.