Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Hoping gets you ...

...bathroom time too!

Don't keep reading if you don't want to be a little grossed out.

I was hoping Q's ooze sickness was just teething or something crazy like that. She seems to be improving...from brown/orange liquid to a more solid, slimy green.

About 8:30 last night, it hit me too.

Ugh. I HATE intestinal illnesses. Especially when you're home alone with no family close by to pawn off the little one...heck, even run to get us groceries!

I must say this is the most interesting illness I've come across lately. I feel fine. Just a little tired with frequent bathroom trips. No fever, no aches, no chills...just the uncertainty of how far I can get from home. I guess, lucky for me, Q still seems to have it a little bit too as we both got a nice, long morning nap. Which was nice considering my long night.

And I'm not sure if the headache is dehydration or caffeine withdrawal!! I think it's a little of both!

I'm not sure whether to gorge myself in food since it's Fat Tuesday or to avoid it altogether knowing what will result. Decision: compromise! That failed for me, FYI. Sugar is NOT good when sick!!!

We're hoping Daddy is okay in Denver. I suppose it's a blessing he's not here to be sick with us too. I don't know that I could handle three sick people!!

No comments: