Saturday, April 25, 2009

Before and After



I still can't believe I paid for a hair cut for Quinn. HOWEVER, after seeing her reaction to it being cut...and my last attempt at her bangs...doing it solo...or at all..will not be an option for quite awhile! She SCREAMED bloody murder the whole time. Part of me is thinking she's still reliving the trauma and that's why she's decided there's no such thing as bedtime since...

Part of me doesn't care because she's SOOOOO much cuter sporting her new do! Even the mess it is today is still cuter than the mess it used to be!








3 comments:

Stacy Thomas said...

LOVE Q's hair cut! So adorable.

Heidi said...

Nice hair Q! I like it!

Anonymous said...

That was one of the most traumatic haircuts we've ever witnessed, but were glad to be part of it. She's so cute with her new haircut. Next time will be better...maybe! Really enjoyed our time with you...can't wait till you live closer again.

Too bad we left all that good weather in NYC.....really lousy here in Wisconsin!

Love you.....kisses and hugs to Q!

Mom and Dad