Friday, April 24, 2009

Photos to come...

Having a great time with company here! We've done LOTS of walking, LOTS of driving (compared to my normal week) and Lots of desserts eating!

The Little Mermaid on Broadway was fantastic.

You haven't lived until you've see a wall of M & Ms.

Quinn loves balloons.

Quinn got her hair chopped off!

We traveled through scary areas to get to Pier 41 and key lime pie!

And then we went to Costco!

Fried pickles and ocean are on the list for later...

And they leave tomorrow already!!!

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Glad you are having fun! I can't wait to see Q's hair!

Auntie Jenny said...

So sad I missed this visit. I have Quinn withdrawal! I'm safely home, hope mom & dad are next. Enjoy your final hours!! Cosmo had me up at 6:30 this morning, an hour earlier than I wanted. I think the dog sitter kept him on a schedule!