Sunday, April 19, 2009

Say WHAT?!

So, we thought about trying the Brewers/Mets game today...and I just don't think Quinn's ready for that yet.

So, how did we enjoy our 65 degree Sunday?



Say it ain't so...Quinn can barely wait to tell you!



It IS so, my friends. We finally went to the zoo!!













The last shot...what she does when she sees an animal she wants to pet. She wanted to pet the horsies here. She picked it up from me calling the cats...I pat my chest gently and say "come here" and click my tongue...most of the time they come running as gentle attention time is few and far between these days. Quinn picked up on it and will occassionally run the house smacking her lips and patting her chest looking for the kitties. It's cute.



She was awake at 6:30...yikes! So, we were actually ready for 9:30 mass (with 5 whole extra minutes!). So, she missed her morning nap. I decided we were going to do something with the great day, and figured she'd squeeze in a short nap on the way to the zoo. Cheerios were more exciting and she just closed her eyes as we parked at the zoo. We walked the zoo for about 2 hours, and about 1 block away, she was out. Ate lunch when we got home, and she's been sleeping since...Time to get her up so she sleeps tonight! Fresh air does wonders!


Thank God she decided to wear this dress Friday, not today. Of course, she managed to get this dress very dirty after only one morning of playing!

4 comments:

Mindy said...

I'm glad you made it to the zoo! Looks like fun!

Heidi said...

Looks like a great day! I like the turtles!

Christine and Curt said...

so cute! i like the marching turtles!

Shanna said...

Cute dress!