Monday, June 1, 2009

Canceled

I warned them.
Several times.
And they kept calling.

After about 12 happy, pestered-free years, I shall cancel my Discover Card.

They've called me every day for FOUR DAYS trying to sell me their credit report service. A service I've used for free for 30 days, forgotten to call and cancel, and paid for ... to call and cancel the service on Thursday. Yep, they've called me every day since I canceled. They even tried to sell me the credit report service AS I WAS CANCELING the service.

Really, what the F is with this customer service?! I've NEVER EVER had a problem with this pestering before.

Oh well, Chase will now be my sole credit provider: banking and credit rewards.

The only way I will stay with them is to get on Mike's card and that's only to save the reward money I have banked. If they won't transfer that money, I will no longer use them.

OH WELL.

On a Q update...she is in love with all kids 2-4 years older than her. She attracts to them IMMEDIATELY at the park. Kids her own age she could care less about. Younger...FORGEDABADIT! And much older than 5...depends on their personality.

No comments: