Tuesday, June 2, 2009

VISITOR!

Yay Jill is coming to town next week. For many many days. I'm so excited. Mike and I will get a REAL DINNER for his birthday (ie: without Q and I'll get to heat HOT food!!!???!!!). I'm super excited to see parks, zoos, etc with her. We now have a pass and as long as we have nice weather...we should be alllllllll good! Maybe even nice enough to hit up the beach a few days!

Q seems excited too...we'll see how excited she is for a super busy week!

We're going to the Aquarium tomorrow as long as the weather cooperates. It's been over a year since we've been there...so it should be fun to see how she likes it. It's small, but now that I paid for the membership....what's an hour visit to a toddler!? :) And it's CLOSE. Just about a 15 minute drive on a slow day (Coney Island).

Not much else is news.

2 comments:

Timmy said...

She is as excited as you are for her visit. I think our "vacation" that we took was more of a stress builder than reliever. So this should be a nice outting for her. You two have fun.

Anonymous said...

YAY for you getting a hot meal without Q!! Enjoy!!!! Have fun with Jill.

Love,
Mom