Thursday, June 11, 2009

Drinks and Parks

And Q and I stopped at a little park in Carroll Gardens while Jill went back to purchase something we found at a store from earlier in the day. We walked...a lot. More than yesterday by a lot. We weren't in the area I thought we were in, but after we walked around a little, I knew where we were! It was crazy ridiculous.

It was a rainy/misty day today...Q walked around prepared! Once we were in territory she could explore. My face hurts...I think I got too much non-sun...for real. The overcast and fog are more dangerous than I thought!



Quinn was so sad the puppy we saw in the park wouldn't come sit next to her!





We were at a cute, truly kid friendly restaurant for lunch. They had toys and books and markers and kid-sized tables and Q had a blast. Unfortunately, she still can't tell the difference between real and fake food!





I guess Q had a long night the other night too! The bottle was very much empty.

6 comments:

Heidi said...

Blue Moon?! Good taste, Q!

Mindy said...

Boy, they start drinking younger and younger don't they? :) Q, you can come play with our dog anytime you want!

Anonymous said...

nice bangs q!haha

Christine and Curt said...

she's beautiful! love the last pic!

Anonymous said...

She can help Grandpa BBQ next time she's here...they can share a Sprecher!! :) :) Cute pictures!

xxoo
Mom

Josh & Carolyn said...

I can't get over how light her hair is now!