Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Posting may be delayed....

...as tomorrow we're in Minnesota!

Can't wait to see everyone...or as many people as we get to seeing when we're in town! We will be out there before long...hell, this has been the quickest 2 years of my life!!

I hope to keep updates for all to read about while in Mn. I'm meeting with an agent tomorrow and we may be looking at houses by Thursday!

Pray for us to find a great deal and as close to our move-in date as possible! Otherwise all your friends in Mn may be asked to move us into a storage locker then into our house! *wink wink*

Beth--see ya soon! Grandma Judy--see you for dinner (I'm thinking maybe Apple Valley area...). To everyone else, hope to see you in between houses and at night!!

2 comments:

Shanna said...

Good luck house hunting Katie, it's tons of fun but stressful at the same time, I'll be thinking about your family. safe travels:)

Anonymous said...

Hey dearie!

How long are you in MN? Mike and I might be at the U of M (area) this weekend and we'd love to see you and meet Quinn. Let us know!

Courtney