Monday, June 22, 2009

Found It!

At Battery Park last week Monday. The smile was all for Jill. She really loved playing with Jill. She's got a natural knack for kids. Jill is the first one to visit in a LONG time that has not been cried at when they get in the car at the airport...and for most of the drive home. And she sees photos regularly of who she's going to be spending time with...oh well. Jill's got a special touch with the kiddos! Wow, Jill. Can you believe that was only a week ago!?



Helping pack boxes. This was a few days ago. Now the process goes something like this. I take a book off the shelf, into the box. Q takes it out of the box and goes "bookkkkk backkkkkk". I take the same book off, put into box. "baaaccckkkkkkkk".





I've found it easier to just pack while she's napping. 5 boxes packed so far today...and MAN there's a lot left!! :)

She LOVES necklaces. Even my headbands become necklaces with this girl. Learned they're not good to keep on her when she leaves the house as they attract other interested kids and cause fights.

3 comments:

Jill said...

BTW, I left a message on your cell phone voicemail. Timmy and I really need to have the same 4picture picture that I bought him in color though. :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like you've got quite a helper there.....she so cute. Can't wait to see her again and can't wait to have you all CLOSER...a car ride away!! YAY!! Hurry up and move, will you? Happy house hunting!!! I'm there in spirit.

xxooo
Mom

Heidi said...

When are you moving anyway?! Lucy also loves using headbands as necklaces, I can't wait until we can get them together sometime!