Friday, June 19, 2009

Minnesota Bound

Well, at this time next week, I may be enjoying Minnesota summer!!

The Borns of Brooklyn need to find a new home and we've procrastinated the process long enough!! I do have some photos I want to share....once I find the camera!!

We've had an uneventful week, and Q seems to be enjoying it. I knew the rest of the summer was almost promise to be chaotic so I wanted to give her a few days of doing nothing but chilling. Yesterday we pulled out all her toys, clothes and goodies we've used for the last 19 months. I can't believe how tiny she was! She attempted putting on her old coats, small bibs, size 3 shoes (she's pretty much a 5/6 now and she was amused at her toes hanging over the sides of the sandles), using her bottles, and quickly remembered her old favorite butterfly rattle! I managed to put almost all of her old stuff into about 6 boxes...most of her bedding and blankets included! I also only have 2 boxes of maternity and nursing apparel here (thanks for storing the rest Mom!). Just as I can't believe Q was sooooo tiny....I can't believe I was SO BIG! I seriously could fit 2 or 3 of me in some of those clothes...easily Q and I could fit...that could be a fun photo...except the clothes are packed...there's no unpacking in packing!

So, that leaves our total boxes packed to move at about 15....wow...gotta get a move on!

Okay, so now I think I'm coming to town...now I need a car and a place to stay! Time to make some phone calls!!!!

No comments: