Tuesday, May 20, 2008

She's happiest when...

...she's in control.

Yes, she's a little troublemaker already. I left the room for about 3 minutes yesterday. Came back to her scooted across the room with my computer cord in her mouth. Guess the baby-proofing stage has arrived! This will be a difficult task as we have cords, outlets, and tables everywhere!!

Flattering photo, right? The flash gets to be a little bright for those big blue eyes!

She is happiest when she is doing something 'big people' do. She sits for a few seconds when on the floor, but is happiest when she's on the couch with me (it reclines so if she tips forward, it's not off the couch!) Even when I'm on the floor with her...it's still not good enough.


She also seems to be jealous when I eat. She watches me with big puppy dog eyes and it makes me excited for the day we can share everything and eat together!! When she eats her cereal, she does so semi-reluctantly, but she seems to be excited for the new texture.

She also has an extreme dislike for anything on her feet -- feeted PJs, socks, shoes, hands, blankets -- anything. Most socks come off by her power as her feet are her 2nd favorite toy (as her favorite toys are tags per previous post). If she can't get them off, she will cry until we take them off. Feeted PJs do not go on until she goes to bed at night (which has been close to 9/10 lately) as she's soo sleepy to argue (especially when she doesn't nap all day like yesterday--we went shopping and she had socks on because it was cold so she was crabby and didn't sleep because she had socks on....).

CLOSE UP !!! (She LOVES her new Pooh blanket, Jill!!!!) She pulled the camera as I was snapping shots.

2 comments:

Dannie said...

I wonder if that'll be her drunk face once she starts drinking. ;-)

Jill said...

Yeah, I loved that pooh blanket too. SIGH! I am glad though, because I was concerned that nothing would fit her as I had had the gift for almost a year!