Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Teething and Cereal

So, as I loaded photos from my camera to my computer, I realized we had an exciting past few days...

Quinn has been putting everything in her mouth these days...and keeping it there. I keep trying to get a shot with her burp cloth in her mouth while she's playing with other toys, but have yet to get a GOOD shot where you can see her true silliness from every angle. But there is some silliness shown in these photos...

SO, I'm expecting to wake up one day and 4 teeth to be present in her mouth...we'll see! So, we attempted freezing her teething ring to see how she responded to that.


It was too cold to handle and kept sticking to her fingers...this is how she decided to handle the situation....


We've also had cereal almost every day since we got home (almost a week now). She still blots most of it out with her bib (as I've mentioned before) but some of it must be going down too, right? I'm still unsure.


The GB bib is from cousin Abbie/Auntie Krissy. She sent a bunch of onsies, shoes and socks for her for when she gets just a little bigger! I found out yesterday that Auntie Krissy's youngest has Q beat so far--at 2 months WiNi (William Nicholas) is 2.5# heavier than Q was, but a little shorter. SO, we'll have to compare who was bigger after his 3-month well-child! Just look at this chill out attitude while she's eating...


Our fishie puzzle has also been completed, so she's 'graduated' to eating at the table, not the middle of the living room floor. In case you couldn't tell, the puzzle was being constructed on our kitchen table, so we have a table to eat at again---for the once-in-a-week meal we eat there! As Q eats more food, I'm sure I'll at least be eating more meals at the table.

That's all for now!

2 comments:

Mindy said...

Sometimes we freeze the corner of a washcloth so there is something un-frozen to hang on to!

Christine and Curt said...

she's so cute