Monday, March 31, 2008

"Auntie" Dannie

Some of you know how much Dannie enjoys baby shopping. Quinn even got a present for 'being in her wedding' in September (2 months before she was born!). I swear she's trying to beat everyone in the game of "Who can spoil Quinn the most?". Grandparents Born bought some fun Leap Frog musical toys and some "grown-up" outfits for Quinn for Easter. Grandparents Rebarchik contributed her Easter dress. Dannie has definitely out-gifted what Mike and I have bought for our daughter! I think we've only bought diapers, 3 or 4 outfits, and her new walker chair...who says kids are expensive??
Here's a photo of what Dannie gifted to Quinn this weekend!

"THANK YOU everyone for your gifts to me this past week. I am eager to have better motor control to play with the toys and grow up to wear all the clothes I have stashed away in my room. I enjoyed playing with you, Auntie Dannie & Uncle Nate, this weekend and I am excited to see your apartment and meet your kitties this coming weekend." --Love, Quinn

2 comments:

Christine and Curt said...

how fun. i love new clothes!

Dannie said...

Has she used her new tummy thing? Does she like it?

I need to stay away from the children/baby department for awhile... Need to buy a house!